WHAT IS EET?
EET is designed to assess the Entry-Level Job seeker’s skill set to ensure that the candidate is the best applicant for hiring. EET Score Card is the Standard for Employers to filter the candidates for their recruitments. Based on the Employer’s criteria and Candidate’s EET Score Card, Job Selection Procedure will be performed. CTSP offers prospective candidates a pathway into engineering by sitting the Engineering Evaluation Test (EET). Successful students will receive guaranteed jobs into the local and international market.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY EAT
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Software Engineering etc
- Or Any Graduation/Post-Graduation Or Equivalent Qualification.
- Any Final Year Student (Graduation / Post-Graduation Or Equivalent) Whose Pass out Year will be……
Considering the diversity of functions, someone holding an office manager position is expected to have many talents. Some of the competencies which he is expected to possess are problem solving and decision making abilities, integrity, assertively, flexibility, accuracy and the ability to cope with pressure.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EAT?
- Candidate Should apply through challan form (downloadable)
- Once Paid The Fee, Candidate Can Register Via Online Form & Get The Exam Time Slot.
HOW TO PAY THE FEE?
You Can Pay The Fee using challan form and deposit it in the account number mentioned in the challan form within due date as per test, respectively.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
We’d be delighted to Support to you or send you more information about EET Click Here To Contact US