CTSP is working as a Private Limited Company by Shares – having a share capital under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984 regulated by SECP. Which nominates the members of CTSP. It is a self-sustaining and autonomous testing body which works under the directions of the BODs of CTSP.
Academic and other Committees:
CTSP has constituted following committees which comprise of experts:
1. Academic Consultant consists of eminent university professors responsible for developing the curricula, along with regulating and promoting consistent testing
2. Executive Committee comprises of all HODs and nominees that look after the operational affairs of CTSP.
3. Peer Review Consultant Committee consists of eminent university professors solely responsible for quality assurance of test content of CTSP and test items.
4. Subject Committee lays down proper standards of curriculum, so as to regulate and promote the standards for testing in a specific subject: numerous test item developers also work under this committee.
5. MCQ Contributors Consultant consists of educational experts from primary to professional level faculty members from colleges and universities, who help in building authentic Test Item bank.
Institutional Capacity and Network:
25 full time employees.
1000 highly trained personnel for test proctoring.
Capable of conducting paper-based test for 90000 candidates in 30 cities and computer-based tests in 10 cities of Pakistan simultaneously.
Capable of processing 50,000 application forms per day.
Test Item Bank contains more than 600, 00 test items in about 77 well-known disciplines of Engineering, IT, Medicine, Management, Natural and Social Sciences.